Here at The Pet Beastro we strongly believe in the benefit of feeding raw to our pets for an improved, healthier lifestyle. We strive to provide you with the best raw food products on the market and are confident that Northwest Naturals pet foods provide the enzymes, amino acids and intracellular moisture elements that are some of the key benefits of a raw diet.
The Northwest Naturals Difference
What makes family-owned Northwest Naturals pet foods stand out from the crowd?
- Minimal processing to ensure the highest nutritional value
- Chopped with only one grinding process, Chopping cuts the protein cells instead of crushing and overworking the product
- IQF (Individually Quick Frozen)– Produces smaller ice crystals to preserve product integrity
- Made/sourced in the USA
- All dinner varieties include nutritionally beneficial supplements with human-edible, proteinated vitamins & minerals added
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables sourced locally
- 6# Nuggets are easy-pour, in a resealable bag and manufactured for quick thaw
- 1# Dinner Bars and Bulk Dinner Bars snap quickly into approximate 1/4lb portions for easy serving, also manufactured for quick thaw
- Chubs for large dogs and multi-dog families
- Raw Bones are USDA Passed and Inspected, portioned cut bones
- Freeze Dried Diets & Treats are perfect for travel, training, treats or topper
- All products are manufactured and shipped from our facility in Portland, Oregon
But don’t just take our word for it. Come on out this Saturday and every Saturday in September from 12-3 p.m. to see what Northwest Naturals.