Posted by bcornell | January 16, 2015
We want to help your pet ‘feed better, feel healthier, and live longer,’ which is why we diligently research every product we carry and the services we offer.
Below are The Pet Beastro’s Code of Ethics:
- We do not diagnose.
- We do not prescribe pharmaceutical drugs.
- We do not administer vaccinations.
- We do not perform any invasive procedures.
- We exist as a trusted resource that informs and educates all pet parents.
- We are here to expose you to non-drug options, allowing you to make the most suitable decision as your pet’s caregiver.
- We offer naturopathic consults using non-invasive techniques and suggestions to improve your pet’s well-being and longevity.
- We are here to provide you with superb food, treat, and supplement options for your pet’s health.
- We are here to offer hope and support on your holistic journey with your pet.
If you have any questions, or would like further insights into the mission of The Pet Beastro, call us at 248-548-3448, or stop by the store during business hours.