Easily add some healthy nutrient-packed greens to your pet's diet by growing their very own pet-safe garden with Bell Rock Growers Pet Greens Grass Kit! This is a fun and engaging way to add some extra nutrients to your pet's diet while having the fun of growing your very own mini indoor garden! This all-natural and organic pet-safe grass is packed with essential vitamins, nutrients, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes for dogs, cats, small animals, birds, and even reptiles! Also a great natural source of fiber to aid in digestive health and reduce hairballs. Just add water and in 5-7 days your pet will have fresh healthy greens to nibble on and enjoy! Certified organic and GMO-Free! Made in USA. Gluten-Free. Specially picked by the Pet Beastro for your pet's health and happiness!
Ingredients: Wheat Grass
- CAREFULLY pour 1 3/4 cup of water into the tub. The wheatgrass seeds are pre - mixed into the growth medium.
- Once the water soaks in, there may be seeds resting on top of the growth medium. You can poke them down with your finger to a depth of 1/4 inch. Kit only needs to be watered once over the life of the grass.
- Place the tub in a warm, out - of - the - way place that does not get a lot of light. Your seeds should start to sprout in about 3 days.
- Once you see the little sprouts poking up, move the tub to a bright, well ventilated location (although not in direct sunlight).
- That’s it! Your Pet Greens Garden is ready for your pets to enjoy when the grass reaches about 2 inches in height. It can grow up to 7” high, but should be trimmed at about the 5” point to keep it fresh and healthy.
Use & Care:
- Pet Grass live cat grass typically lasts about 2 - 3 weeks. Follow the instructions below to maintain healthy growth and keep your cat grass fresh and delicious for its full life - span. Cat grass cannot be re - potted and should be replaced on a regular basis.
- Watering: Water your Cat Grass about twice a week. The best way to water your Cat Grass is to place the container in a saucer and water it from the bottom. Make sure the soil stays moist but do not let your Cat Grass stand in water for more than an hour.
- Light and Ventilation: Place your Cat Grass in a bright, well ventilated location. Avoid direct sunlight and/or hot locations. A bright kitchen window is ideal! Cat Grass is considered a leafy green. The best way to extend the life of your Cat Grass is to put the container in the refrigerator at night.
- Feeding: Feed to your pet as a healthy reward or snack. Cat Grass can be fed to cats, dogs, birds, reptiles, and small animals. Adjust the serving size according to the size of your pet. Reptiles and small animals should only be fed small amounts of cat grass. Cat grass can be eaten directly out of the pot or clipped and added to food. Consult your veterinarian for more information about the proper serving size for your pet.
Feeding Guidelines: Feed to your pet as a healthy reward or snack. Adjust the serving size according to the size of your pet. Consult your veterinarian for more information about the proper serving size for your pet.
Safety: Please do not leave your animal unattended when feeding directly from the tub as the tub is not intended for consumption.