Ziwipeak

 

All Ziwi meat ingredients are sourced from humane, ethical and sustainably managed local farms in New Zealand! Ziwi fish is caught in the southern oceans of New Zealand and strictly managed by the New Zealand government to ensure maximum sustainability. Ziwipeak air-dried food is a complete and balanced diet that includes over 96% fresh meat, organs, bone & seafood. This perfectly mirrors the whole-prey, meat-rich diet that dogs & cats require for a long, happy, healthy life. To complete the remaining 4% of our air-dried recipe, Ziwi hand selects essential vitamins and minerals for a complete & balanced food! Ziwipeak uses no rendered meats or meals in any of the products. There's no grains, corn, soy, wheat or rice. No GMOs, antibiotics or growth promotants. And the list goes on....

Page 1 of 4