People come to us to improve their pets’ overall health. Many of their animals are showing signs of acute symptoms in their skin, coat and have digestive issues but they don’t know what to do or where to begin. Many times they have already been to the vet and the medicine they prescribed is not helping their animal get healthy. There is another more natural option: have your pet examined in a Pet Acute Health Program at The Pet Beastro.
What Is A Pet Acute Health Program:
Our Acute Health Programs are 45-minute one-on-one appointments in our store to cover your dog or cat’s acute health situations (for which they’ve been showing symptoms for less than 6 months).
These Acute Situations Include, But May Not Be Limited To:
- Kennel cough
- Yeast infections (for animals less than 6 months old)
- Boosting the immune system prior to and after vaccinations
- Fleas and ticks
- Current open wounds or hot spots
- Current pancreatitis attack
Acute Health Program Benefits:
- Great for puppies and kittens to make sure they remain healthy and to boost their immune system from a young age
- Helps you discover the root problem of your animal’s health concerns and begin healing before the issue becomes chronic
What It Includes:
- Muscle Response Testing to determine areas that need support
- A custom supplement program to help build, cleanse, and support problem organs or systems
- A review of the use of herbs, oils, Bach Flower Remedies, and other holistic modalities
- Emailed report after the session
$99 for a 45-minute appointment for one (1) animal. In addition to the service appointment fee, any products suggested will be an additional charge (i.e. supplements, remedies, and homeopathics). The supplements are not included in the service appointment pricing since they vary for each animal individually.
Acute Health Program Follow-Up
Follow-up appointments for acute health issues are 15 minutes and available in-store only.
- Reassessment of the supplement program and how the pet is doing on it
- Muscle testing to make sure we are on the right treatment course
- Addresses any issues that have arisen
- An updated report emailed to you
$29 for a 15-minute follow-up appointment, $49 for 30-minutes. In addition to the service appointment fee, any products suggested will be an additional charge.
Make an Appointment for an Acute Health Program for you and your furry friend(s), call us at (248) 548-3448.
All situations will be handled case by case. Each animal is its own individual and every problem presents itself differently from animal to animal. If you are unsure about what appointment they need, please ask before booking the appointment.
Please note that these sessions are only for animals that are already on a premium diet.
If you have an urgent health emergency with your animal, we offer Emergency Consults at a base price of $299 for a one-hour, one-on-one session. Please call the store at (248) 548-3448 for more information.