Yes, we do ship to Canada, please read this important information:
- You are responsible for clearing items through customs in your country and paying any applicable duties or taxes. We cannot provide documentation for clearing specific items through customs.
- We apologize, but we are unable to ship raw (frozen) foods.
- The only shipping method we currently offer is Express Mail International, which has an estimated delivery time of 3 to 5 business days. It is trackable and insured. We must wait 30 days before we can process a claim and send out a replacement if the package does not arrive within the expected time.
- You will receive a shipping rate quote from us through firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize your order or you can call us. Please make sure to enter our email address (email@example.com) in your spam filter or address to ensure our message will reach you. Once you receive that quote, please make sure to reply to the email to confirm the shipment of your order.
- All Canadian orders are charged a $20.00 surcharge to cover the additional USPS costs.
- Please be sure to read our return policy.
- We currently do not ship to any other countries outside of the U.S. Please feel free to call us at 877-434-3436 for any questions.
International orders must be paid for with a credit card. All orders are to be paid in US Dollars. If you send payment via Paypal at the time of ordering, you will need to send an additional payment to cover the shipping portion once we contact you with a formal quote.
Please click here for complete details regarding our return policy.