Try a natural alternative to your cat's litter needs with SmartCat All-Natural Clumping Litter! This litter is safe and gentle enough for your cat for everyday use, yet strong enough to leave your cat's litter area tidy and odor-free! SmartCat's specially formulated litter makes cleanup easier and mess-free! This litter is easier to scoop and makes cleaning a breeze with its specialized clumping formula! Made from only 100% USA-farmed grass with no added fragrances to provide your kitty with an all-natural litter alternative! SmartCat's Litter will biodegrade after disposal for an eco-friendly option to litter supplies! This litter is soft and gentle on your kitty's paws without the use of any harmful chemicals and ideal for both cats young and old! This handy litter is also 99% dust-free! Made in USA. Hand-selected by the Pet Beastro for a safe and natural litter alternative for your kitty!
* Litter 12 lbs or More for Local Delivery or In-Store Pickup Only. *
Ingredients: 100% USA-Farmed Grass
Directions: Pour litter into clean litter box. Depth of litter should be 3-4 inches.
Scoop litter box(es) every day. About every 3 days add fresh litter to the 3-4 inches level.
Change litter completely only as needed.
Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Transition Directions: Use 50/50 mix of new litter with existing for one week. After that, use new litter exclusively.
Safety: Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.