Happy National Peanut Butter Lover's Day. Peanut butter is a great high-value treat to give to your dogs. Find out more on how to incorporate it into your snack rotation in our blog.
Peanut Butter is a great high-value treat for dogs that can be used inside:
- interactive toys,
- licki mats,
- and frozen marrow bones!
It can also be used to:
- hide supplements or
- used to distract during bath time or nail trims!
Be sure to use it in moderation as too much can lead to obesity and other health issues such as pancreatitis.
Be cautious when selecting peanut butter and make sure it DOES NOT contain xylitol (a common sugar substitute) as it can be poisonous to your dog. Selecting peanut butter with limited ingredients and no additives is the best route to go for your dog.
Dog Safe Peanut Butter Options
The Pet Beastro has many dog-safe peanut butter treats to choose from! Below are some of our fan favorites:
- Nature’s Logic Peanut Butter
- Cloud Star Iced Peanut Butter Treat
- Cloud Star Mini Biscuits Peanut Butter & Apples
- Cloud Star Peanut Butter & Apples Biscuits
- Give Pet Upward Dog Soft & Chewy Treats
- Caru Peanut Butter Smoothies
- Bocce’s Peanut Butter & Banana Chip Treats
- Bixbi Peanut Butter Pocket Trainers
- K9 Granola Peanut Butter Quacks
Stop in or visit us online and stock up for National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day. Your pup will thank you!