In-store shopping at The Pet Beastro resumes starting Monday, June 1st. We will have new signage and safety procedures to help keep everyone safe. Curbside Pick up, Local Delivery, and 3rd Party Shipping is still available.
We are excited to reopen the store for shopping. Our first day back will be June 1st, 2020! We will have a few new procedures and safety precautions we want to outline below.
New Shopping Procedures: Please Follow Store Signage
We have some new in-store signage.
- You're going to see that I have one door that's going to be an entry door one door that's going to be strictly an exit door.
- We are limiting customers to six at a time in the store.
- We are recommending face coverings of some sort, just to help protect you and me. We are also going to be wearing face masks as well. We do have an employee who does have chronic pulmonary issues so we are just trying to keep everybody safe and respect everyone's choice to wear a mask as well.
- We are asking everyone to social distance at six feet apart.
- You're gonna see some new signs in aisles as well.
- We are also going to have some signage at the checkout marking and indicating a minimum of six feet apart so you guys know where to stand at checkout so you're not encroaching on somebody else's space when we're checking out.
Cleaning & Safety Procedures
We will continue to clean our store rigorously. In addition:
- We're going to make sure that we sanitize our countertop area in between customers as one person checks out we're going to flip flop registers to make sure that we can sanitize the area, and have it cleaned.
- If there is somebody in our store that is for some reason not able to wear a mask and they're doing some shopping and you don't feel comfortable you are still welcome to give us a call and we can help you from the car, or you can also wait until that customer is done and then come into the store afterward.
- You're always welcome to call for curbside. Order online at www.thepetbeastro.com. Online shopping is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you have any symptoms, if you work within an essential work field, such as a hospital or grocery store or somewhere else that you feel like you might have been exposed, and don't feel like coming into the store, we totally respect that. And we appreciate you being thoughtful about that. Please give us a call. Let us help you out. Let us deliver to your home, or even bring it out to your car and do curbside.
We are here Monday-Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm. We will begin to adjust our hours as we need to based on what volume looks like as well as everyone begins to go back to work. We realize that people can't get here by 6 pm, so we will adjust our hours as needed.
Local Delivery, Curbside Pickup & 3rd Party Shipping Still Available
We're still going to have local delivery which will still be free during the state of emergency. We're still going to have curbside pickup as well so if you don't feel comfortable coming into the store, or we're past our limit of six customers you are still able to choose those options.
We really appreciate everybody's support during this time we're ever so grateful for you guys continuing to think about us and ordering, whether it's delivery or curbside, telling your neighbors about us and we're really really grateful for our community and our pet parents who continue to support The Pet Beastro. We're looking forward to seeing you guys back in store Monday, June 1st, 2020.