Learn more about Zignature's Five Keys to Canine Vitality.
Zignature has defined and follows the Five Keys to Canine Vitality philosophy.
- Zignature dog foods are created based on nature’s cues, ensuring the correct diet for your canine by focusing on meat first with limited additional ingredients. No chicken, corn, wheat, soy, and potatoes, but plenty of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamins and minerals provide a holistic pet food for life.
- A diet rich in animal protein, where the first ingredient is meat or fish, with meat or fish meal as the second ingredient as well. It’s what your dog’s body needs.
- Limited ingredient recipes mirror your pet’s ancestors diet in the wild. Prey differed from day-to-day, but the content was limited.
- A hypo-allergenic formula avoids common potential allergens such as corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken (eggs, meal, and byproducts included).
- Carbohydrates count when it comes to our pets as well. A diet rich in animal protein and the RIGHT kind of carbs such as low glycemic legumes like chickpeas, promotes stable blood sugar and is a good source of dietary fiber.
Check out Zignature and Earthborn Holistic brands during Sample Saturdays from 12 – 3 p.m. all of December. And drop in one Sunday this month from 12-5 p.m. for our Supplement Sundays to let us match your pet to the right supplement to support their health.